Posted June 14, 2017
How important do you think wisdom is when it comes to reaching your full potential? I think that every superstar, world leader, or prominent figure in society would tell you that not only is it important… it’s imperative to do some type of inner work to make your dreams come true.
The Buddha himself outlined what he called the Four Great Efforts that, together, form the most effective way of undertaking the wisdom work.
- The Effort to Avoid any new unwholesome, negative thoughts or actions.
- The Effort to Overcome any existing unwholesome thoughts or actions.
- The Effort to Develop only good and wholesome thoughts and lead an enlightened life.
- The Effort to Maintain the goodness that already exists.
- We have 30 outstanding community members lined up at New Thought Forum who will share their winning ways for accomplishing those Four Great Efforts in our fast-paced, ever-changing modern world… plus so much more!
NTF is the perfect way to come together in oneness to learn, grow, connect, share our unique gifts with one another and be inspired to greatness. It’s a conference like no other that will transform your life… and the world.
Gina Bria is our featured presenter of the week. Gina is an Anthropologist and Author and will show you that 99% of you is made up of water molecules, such that hydration is the smartest, fastest and most potent pathway to new levels of energy, focus and higher levels of creative cognition. Read more about Gina Bria.
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier